Apr 21, 2021

Women's Fashion Beauty April 21, 2021 at 01:24PM

What’s the best part about this time of year? Halloween. But also Elle McPherson and Stella having their massive end of season sales. Their sales are usually held around September after the other sales have just wound up (so make sure to set a little aside, because they’re always worth it. I’m talking reductions down to $15). Although now it is much past September (and so close to halloween!), there are still a number of items by Elle and Stella you can pick up for very very cheap! As well as my Elle and Stella affair, I’m also a big lover of lace and hater of the feeling of picking up a gorgeous lacy piece and realizing that it’s the same price as your rent… isn’t it actually the most disappointing thing? My general shopping philosophy is that I try to purchase meaningful pieces that are the best quality that I can afford (meaning not spending this months rent on a set and having to eat lentils for a month). I also try my best to buy from companies which I support as well as giving back to smaller brands (they need your help to guys!). Elle McPherson and Stella McCartney are two of my absolute favourites who I support throughout because of their high quality pieces, design and they truly last the test of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment