Apr 20, 2021

Women's Fashion Beauty April 20, 2021 at 06:13PM

Andrée Ciccarelli has my whole-hearted vote! Not only is the lingerie itself ridiculously comfortable, but Andrée is the sweetest and most savvy business owner who has brought her line to the highest level of quality. I had the pleasure of working with her in the NYC Lingerie Fashion week runway show this past October and saw the brand in action! I believe in her and the pieces made me feel beautiful without being overdone. Simple and classic is the way to go and she has married the two. 2. How long have you been collecting? I recently started incorporating lingerie into my outfit choices! I had always thought of it being specifically for underneath, but honestly it’s just as fun out in the open, those pretty little scalloped edges peeking out. So I really only started collecting just within this past year but my collection has been

No comments:

Post a Comment