Apr 19, 2021

Women's Fashion Beauty April 19, 2021 at 06:12PM

I really like the idea of this dress. I have curves 34DD/36D-29waist-38hip i ordered a large & it fits good but if somone is a bigger than me it it wouldnt fit them. It is a tad snug in the bust area but not uncomfortable i can still move around & move my arms. I will warn you the dress is short so i plan to wear some yoga shorts underneath of it so that i dont give anyone a free preview of my vickies secrets :) Of course you guys know that the top is sheer/lace so i plan to wear a very full coverage black bra (grandma bra) so that i dont have any nip-slips . I would recommend that you do the same depending on which color dress you ordered. I absoloutely love this dress i bought it for my boyfriends bday celebration to wear to a concert lets hope its as functional on as it is cute& sexy :) either way i love it & i would definitely recommend this dress :) The only reason i didnt give it 5 stars is because i havent tested out the functionality of it yet (u know like moving around /dancing /sitting)

No comments:

Post a Comment