Sep 30, 2020

Women's Fashion Beauty September 30, 2020 at 01:24PM

I own several babydoll pieces of lingerie and many are from the brand Jezebel. Most lingerie I buy from Jezebel is not a let down and this piece is no exception. I own it in both black and red in a size small. I’m 5'4 with a small frame and 32D bust. This babydoll fits me perfectly, covers my bum and hits at the top of my thighs. The bra portion is comfortable enough to sleep in and does not dig into you while still giving you a nice lift (though it does not have any push up padding or anything). The back of the babydoll is fly away and very attractive. The panties do run a bit small but I do have a fuller bottom. The details of the babydoll; the pattern/texture are much prettier in person. The midsection is mostly sheer (which is always a plus with my husband ). In my opinion this is a nice addition to your lingerie collection; it’s sweetly sexy. Hope this helps. http://goo.gl/CvDu8N

No comments:

Post a Comment