May 27, 2020

Women's Fashion Beauty May 28, 2020 at 03:49AM

This skirt is super cute. The material is a bit thin but not see thru. It’s perfect for fall or mild winters only due to thinness of material. To give an idea of sizing, I am 5'9 and 159 pounds, my hips are 39’ inches. I ordered Large, fits perfectly and just below the knee. It hugs every inch tightly but you can move about comfortably and it doesn’t feel ‘tight’ and does not bag after wearing for hours on end. It holds its shape. The rust color is a beautiful burnt orange, perfect for fall. Think I will order the other two colors later I do own several other real suede skirts (size 8) and they do not stretch or have any leeway, however they are thicker material and satin lined. Shipping was fairly quick also. http://goo.gl/SQ2Xgz

No comments:

Post a Comment