May 26, 2020

Women's Fashion Beauty May 27, 2020 at 03:49AM

I bought these last year and wore them throughout the fall and winter months. I really love them. They look tough and chic at the same time. I wore them with a denim tunic and Converse sneakers as well as with oversized sweaters and booties, and they worked well both ways. They are extremely versatile and can be worn in myriad ways. While they won’t pass for real leather, faux leather is now considered mainstream and Hue always has excellent quality items that are fairly priced and these leggings are no exception. I wear a size 8 and the medium fit me perfectly. They have a generous rise and are not low cut like other brands. They are very comfortable to wear on cool or cold days but can be a bit warm otherwise. The material is thick enough so that it thankfully doesn’t show every bump or bulge. They can be hand washed and hung to dry or even placed in the dryer for 10 minutes on the lowest setting (which gets out the wrinkles). All in all, I’m pleased with my purchase and will look forward to wearing them again this year. When I was shopping for faux leather leggings, Hue had the best quality of all and although they were a little pricier ($50), they were definitely worth it because they looked the most like real leather. I definitely recommend these Hue leggings.

No comments:

Post a Comment