Aug 31, 2016

Women's Fashion Beauty September 01, 2016 at 04:48AM

Absolutely love this capri, specially for running/lifting/biking outside - all exercises that I like to listen to music! I have to “dance” a little to put it on because it’s a compression capri, but once it’s on… it’s super comfortable. I would think being so compressed it would give me a muffin top, but it doesn’t. To run, I have tried the arm band to put my phone but the velcro part keeps getting stuck on my shirt usually. I have also tried the fanny pack but that keeps bouncing since I always have my iPhone and keys inside. The side pocket on this capri is perfect! I can put my phone and keys with no problem and they stay in place… also, it’s super easy to take the phone off to skip a music I don’t like and put it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment