Aug 30, 2016

Women's Fashion Beauty August 30, 2016 at 04:19PM

I got the sunglow. The color is really cute, not a bright yellow, but not mustardy. The lining is warm and pleasant to the touch. It’s not too bulky, which was a concern when I was placing the order. It can sit on the waist or lower, depending on how many layers you wear underneath. The zipper works well and is a 2-way zipper. there is a super tiny pocket for your key (maybe 2 keys, but not a whole bunch). I didn’t even notice the pocket at first. It is quite short, but I’m not too worried about that since it’s a winter skirt and I wear it with my trusty smartwool bottoms. Overall, it keeps my bum warm and is super cute. I ordered another one! Note, that when the second skirt arrived it was a tiny bit bigger than the first. Inconsistency in sizing seems to be the smartwool trademark! Although the quality is good, so I usually don’t mind. My hips are 34" and xs fits well, even with multiple layers underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment