Jul 31, 2016

Women's Fashion Beauty July 31, 2016 at 01:26PM

The Lingerie Guide The Last Minute Run Around | Wedding Night Lingerie December 22, 2015 Every bride has her perfect dress in mind, but with all of the other minute details that go into planning a wedding, sometimes wedding night lingerie gets forgotten. I got to experience this last year, when my friend called me in New York from her wedding venue in California absolutely freaking out because she forgot to buy lingerie. Now, I love pretty things and especially love buying them, but lingerie can be incredibly personal, especially when all I can think about is my best friends, well, using it. But of course I agreed, and then started to freak out. Luckily, the whole experience gave me some great insight on what to consider when buying wedding night goodies. BHLDN STARLET ROBE – $280 First of all, I had to think about my friend, and what her style is. Knowing that she liked simple styles but interesting cuts (and worked in fashion) helped me focus away from the complicated wedding night ensembles that are available. Instead, I opted for a simple sheer white chemise to give her something special, and focused on white bra and panty sets to spice up the look. Of course, that was the hard part! I know what I like in a bra, and luckily we are around the same size, so I tried on about 10 different options in a range of styles, including a few I wasn’t sure about. Of course, once I put them on, the ones I was least sure about ended up looking gorgeous, and it was easy to know which was the right one for my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment